The Tioga Central School District appreciates your patience as state, county, and athletic governing bodies are engaged in the process of allowing spectators at athletic events during the Fall 2 season.
It is important to be aware that a spectator, athlete, or event personnel are susceptible to quarantine by county health officials if a positive Covid-19 case is in attendance or a participant at an indoor athletic contest.
Home indoor athletic contests, such as volleyball and modified basketball will allow for up to two (2) spectators per participating home athlete. Currently, NO spectator attendance of Tioga fans is allowed at away contests. When attending home events, the following protocol is required:
- Spectators must complete attestation upon entering and will include contact tracing information
- Spectators must be temperature checked
- Spectators must be masked
- Spectators will have designated seating for their athletes’ game only
- The gymnasium will be cleaned after each team plays
Middle School events will require spectators to park behind Tioga Middle School and enter through the doorway next to the Middle School gym where a sign-in station will be set-up.
- Upon completion of the event, spectators will exit out of the gym through the doors on the scoreboard end of the gymnasium
High School events will require spectators to park in the lot adjacent to the HS gymnasium entrance and enter through the gym door to the left where a sign-in station will be set-up
- Upon completion of your athlete’s event, you will exit through the doors at the end of the gym adjacent to the door spectators entered
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in following protocols designed to keep our students and school community safe and healthy.
Scot E. Taylor
Scot E. Taylor